Views
Helpful
Replies

DFM Detailed Device View Problem

paul.kyte
Level 1
Level 1

Using LMS2.5, DFM 2.0.2

When viewing a devices details in DFM and specifically looking at the port or interface details, I cannot clearly read the complete details. The display shows such details as Element Name, Display Name, Description, VLAN ID ..... Managed State. However these columns are not very wide and I can only read the first 6 characters in the field. This is most unhelpful as all the ports appear as 'FastEt....'. I can't tell what the different ports are and therefore cannot identify the ones I want to manage.

I have tried to look for a column adjustment but there doesn't appear to be one. I've even tried the print option but this doesn't work - all I get is another browser window exactly the same! Trying the export to pdf just brings up another browser window exactly the same!

Can someone help please. I would like to resize the columns so I can see the complete description of the port or interface. Alternatively I would like to print full details.

Thanks,

Paul

1 Reply 1

nhabib
Level 9
Level 9

This is bug id CSCsa83440: Need ability to resize the columns in the HTML UII scrolling tables

Please contact TAC and open a Service Request so that it can be linked to CSCsa83440