Views
Helpful
Replies

DFM exception message

mladenp
Level 1
Level 1

Hello,

I have a problem with DFM 3.1.3 and message under "High Severity Alerts": An exception occured. Please check the AAD.log file for further details. DFM works fine before this message. In pdshow output all processes regarding DFM are OK (I think). Here is aad.log and pdshow output.

Thamks,

Mladen

1 Accepted Solution

Accepted Solutions

Joe Clarke
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee

The first problem I see is that the server is not localized for US English. You should change the localization accordingly. Next, there appears to be a problem with DFMOGSServer. Shutdown CiscoWorks Daemon Manager, and clear out the contents of DFMOGSServer.log and DFMOGSClient.log. Then restart Daemon Manager. IF the problem persists, post those two log files.

View solution in original post

2 Replies 2

Joe Clarke
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee

The first problem I see is that the server is not localized for US English. You should change the localization accordingly. Next, there appears to be a problem with DFMOGSServer. Shutdown CiscoWorks Daemon Manager, and clear out the contents of DFMOGSServer.log and DFMOGSClient.log. Then restart Daemon Manager. IF the problem persists, post those two log files.

Thanks jclarke, clearing of logs contents helps. DFM is up now.

Regards,

Mladen

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community:

Innovations in Cisco Full Stack Observability - A new webinar from Cisco