cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

DFM processes not running

che.candeloza
Level 1
Level 1

DfmServer, DfmServer1 and DfmBroker process status' are "administrator has shutdown this server". I already tried restarting the processes and daemon but to no avail.

Can these be the cause of unresponsive buttons (clear, acknowledge and annotate)on DFM?

I'm currently using CW LMS 3.0.1 and DFM ver3.0.1.

I've attached CW process file.

6 Replies 6

Joe Clarke
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee

How much RAM and swap is on this server? Do you have .NET 2.0 SP1 or higher installed? What errors do you see in the Windows Event Viewer?

8G ram and 10G swap. I already re-installed teh lms3.0. DFM processes are not running but DFM buttons are still unresponsive.

Do you have .NET 2.0 SP1 or higher installed on this server? What errors do you see in the Windows Event Viewer?

the server was installed with Microsoft .NET framework 2.0.

i have these errors on the server

-----------

Faulting application urdvxc.exe, version 0.0.0.0, faulting module urdvxc.exe, version 0.0.0.0, fault address 0x000117b8.

------------

Faulting application PBusSvc.exe, version 0.0.0.0, faulting module PBusSvc.exe, version 0.0.0.0, fault address 0x000055fd.

Uninstall .NET 2.0, then reboot. See if you are able to keep the processes running.

Hi Joe,

I already uninstalled the .NET application. DFM process are shutdown. Again, already tried starting the process but to no avail.

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: