Cisco Support Community
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Announcements

Welcome to Cisco Support Community. We would love to have your feedback.

For an introduction to the new site, click here. And see here for current known issues.

DFM processes not running

DfmServer, DfmServer1 and DfmBroker process status' are "administrator has shutdown this server". I already tried restarting the processes and daemon but to no avail.

Can these be the cause of unresponsive buttons (clear, acknowledge and annotate)on DFM?

I'm currently using CW LMS 3.0.1 and DFM ver3.0.1.

I've attached CW process file.

6 REPLIES
Cisco Employee

Re: DFM processes not running

How much RAM and swap is on this server? Do you have .NET 2.0 SP1 or higher installed? What errors do you see in the Windows Event Viewer?

8G ram and 10G swap. I already re-installed teh lms3.0. DFM processes are not running but DFM buttons are still unresponsive.

Cisco Employee

Do you have .NET 2.0 SP1 or higher installed on this server? What errors do you see in the Windows Event Viewer?

the server was installed with Microsoft .NET framework 2.0.

i have these errors on the server

-----------

Faulting application urdvxc.exe, version 0.0.0.0, faulting module urdvxc.exe, version 0.0.0.0, fault address 0x000117b8.

------------

Faulting application PBusSvc.exe, version 0.0.0.0, faulting module PBusSvc.exe, version 0.0.0.0, fault address 0x000055fd.

Cisco Employee

Uninstall .NET 2.0, then reboot. See if you are able to keep the processes running.

Hi Joe,

I already uninstalled the .NET application. DFM process are shutdown. Again, already tried starting the process but to no avail.

Views
Helpful
Replies