Cisco Support Community
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Announcements

Welcome to Cisco Support Community. We would love to have your feedback.

For an introduction to the new site, click here. If you'd prefer to explore, try our test area to get started. And see here for current known issues.

Errors after upgrading to LMS 3.2

I upgraded my servers to LMS 3.2 and

install new certificates signed in-house.  My issue is when I start my services serveral of the RME

related processes are not starting.  CTMJrmServer, UPMDbMonitor, and CWAPublisher.  I have not changed the server name however, I did add DNS to the /etc/nsswitch.conf file and in there the servername is the fully qualified name.  I am seeing some certificate errors where servername is not matching.  Also here is a blurb from the logs:

WARNING: Server certificate chain does not end with trused root cert!

CWAPublisher continues to die.

Running on Solaris 9 with LMS 3.2.

Right now we are down, so any help for be greatly appreciated.

marcie

1 REPLY

Re: Errors after upgrading to LMS 3.2

I was able to get most processes running with the exception of CWAPublisher.  I had added Virtual Hosts to the httpd.conf file, once I commented those entries out most processes came back.  CWAPublisher however still will not remain started, fails.  I am also still getting certificate errors.  One last item is that when I run the cwcli command to get inventory, I get no results even though there are devices in RME.

Views
Helpful
Replies