Cisco Support Community
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Announcements

Welcome to Cisco Support Community. We would love to have your feedback.

For an introduction to the new site, click here. And see here for current known issues.

Export Errors LMS 2.5.1

Hello,

I recently updated our server to 2.5.1 and have had some ambiguous errors thrown at me. One of the more troubling ones was invoked upon an attempt to export device IP's using device management. I select from the device selector and then have it set to run instantaneously with a proper .csv output file specified. When I try to run it, it gives me an error something like;

"Start Date Invalid: Month[Jan]"

And then does not run. However, if I specify a date several months from the current day and select run on that date rather than instantaneous, it will bring up a window saying that it is exporting...however it does nothing. I get more errors and it just stalls the entire server.

I basically need the IP's for around 1400 devices in order to change settings. If there is a way to change settings through LMS that would be great...but as of right now, things are looking bleak.

Thanks for your help,

Lucas

3 REPLIES
Red

Re: Export Errors LMS 2.5.1

What version did you upgrade from?

What platform are you running LMS 2.5.1 on?

What do you mean by changing settings? Are those settings on your devices or device attributes in LMS?

I upgraded it from version 2.5.0 and am running it on Windows Server 2000. The settings I was referring to were basic configurations such as password...etc for our switches. We were hoping to export the device information for over 1000 of these as to work with a manageble list.

Thanks

Red

You'd probably need to use NetConfig to perform the changes on your devices. Not sure if you will be able to do it though, as it seems that your problem is with scheduling jobs. You may want to contact TAC and find out if this is a known issue.

Views
Helpful
Replies
CreatePlease login to create content