Views
Helpful
Replies

Group membership not matching in CS and CM

subrata_mckv
Level 1
Level 1

Hi,

We are using LMS 2.6 in Windows 2003 server. Common Services showing 17 group members of RME created group but Campus Manager showing 16 group members of the same group. Please find herewith the attachments.

We need same number of members in the group.

Thanks

6 Replies 6

Vinod Arya
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee

Is this a user defined group just in CS? Or if you have defined another group in campus as well?

Seems to be two different groups made, hence I would request you to check the Rules for Campus if the missind N24PGNS_DHQ_SWITCH matches the rule policy or not.

if just CS made user defined group, try deleting the missing device manually and re-add this again and check.

Also, as a suggestion I would recommend you to try upgrade your LMS as 2.6 is EOL/EOS now.

-Thanks

-Thanks Vinod **Rating Encourages contributors, and its really free. **

The user defined group was created under RME. I had deleted and re-created the missing device several times before.

Please find herewith group membership detail.

Thanks

Please find herewith a coparison of Switch-A with another Switch.

Thanks.

there have been a few problems with Campus OGS in LMS 2.5 / LMS 2.6 ....

try to just restart CampusOGSServer and see if the problem is gone; - issue the following commands in a DOS box:

pdterm CampusOGSServer

pdexec CampusOGSServer

Improved but problem was not resolved. Please find the attachment.

Thanks

there is a procedure to drop the Campus OGS tables and recreate them, but you will loose your custom groups in Campus; I am not sure if this would affect you, because you wrote about groups created in RME, - do you have custom groups defined in Campus, also?

in any case, if you decide to go this way, you should have a known good system backup, in case of....

Can you post your CampusOGSServer.log and CampusOGSClient.log

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: