I have heard LMS 3.0 will be coming this year. I need to buy a new server now, because LMS 2.5 is slower and slower in my company and is no more supporting our new switches without installing plenty of patches, that I prefer to avoid.
Can anyone tell me what will be the hardware requirements for LMS 3.0 ?
- In particular, will LMS 3.0 work on a x86 32bits hardware architecture ?
- Is a x86 64bits hardware computer required ?
- What will be the minimum of memory required to have all LMS components (CM+RME+DFM+IPM+...) installed and we monitor nearly 600 devices ?
- What will be the hard disk required ?
- What will be the CPU required ?
- Will LMS 3.0 work on Windows 2003 Server Standard + Entrprise + R2 ?
Also do you have any news when LMS 3.0 will be out ?
This document gives several answers on frequently asked questions for PFRv3 channel state behavior.
Q1: What are all the channel operational states from a BR (border role) perspective and what are the rules/conditions to be in each st...
The need was to reach an host inside a LAN through a VPN connection managed by the LAN gateway (Cisco 1921).
The LAN gateway performs NAT and there was a dedicate nat rule for the host i wanted to reach through VPN.
I couldn't connect to the hos...
We have 3 identical switches configured by someone else and would like to claim some of the Gigabit ports(G1/G2/G3/G4) for use on servers. When we try to change the wiring and configuration, we run in to connectivity issues. Attached is a des...