cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

Hello, I would be doing to change the schedule of the CiscoWorks LMS Portal application, could you help me to realize this change.

f.cardoso
Level 1
Level 1

As the screen attached, I need to make the change for more 01 hours, could help me.
Thank you.

2 Accepted Solutions

Accepted Solutions

Marvin Rhoads
Hall of Fame
Hall of Fame

Are you asking how to change the displayed time in the screen? It is showing you the server's local time no matter whether the user is in that time zone or not. You would have to change the time in the server's operating system to change the displayed time.

View solution in original post

The time you see in the LMS portal is the LMS server's local time according to the operating system on the server. The time you see in the bottom corner (Windows system tray) of your second screenshot is the local time on the host operating system where the browser is running. For the two to match, both the LMS server and the browser client host must have the same time in their respective operating systems.

View solution in original post

6 Replies 6

Marvin Rhoads
Hall of Fame
Hall of Fame

Are you asking how to change the displayed time in the screen? It is showing you the server's local time no matter whether the user is in that time zone or not. You would have to change the time in the server's operating system to change the displayed time.

According to this new image to see this on the server with a schedule and in another application, the schedule is correct server and I can not make the two to stay with the same schedule.

The time you see in the LMS portal is the LMS server's local time according to the operating system on the server. The time you see in the bottom corner (Windows system tray) of your second screenshot is the local time on the host operating system where the browser is running. For the two to match, both the LMS server and the browser client host must have the same time in their respective operating systems.

Yes, I want both on the same schedule, performing the change of the operating system does not catch the LMS the Windows time, how could I make this change? Leaving the two with the same schedule.

The time in the LMS portal is the LMS server's operating system time. To make it match your local client's time, the LMS server administrator must change the time on the server itself.

This is assuming both the client (where the browser is running) and the server (where the portal is being served from) are both using the same time zone. If they are not, their times SHOULD NOT match. Each should display the correct time for its locale.

Language appear to be an issue in explaining this. Perhaps the following translation into Portugese helps (courtesy of babelfish.yahoo.com):

O tempo no portal de LMS é o LMS server' tempo do sistema de exploração  de s. Para fazê-lo combinar seu client' local; tempo de s, o  administrador do usuário de LMS deve mudar o tempo no usuário próprio.

Isto está supor que o cliente (onde o navegador está) e o usuário (de  onde o portal serido sendo) são ambos que usam o mesmo fuso horário. Se  não são, seus tempos NÃO DEVEM combinar. Cada um deve indicar o momento  correto para seu lugar.

We changed our summer schedule on 17/10/2010, the LMS server operating system made the change with no problem, only the implementation of LMS than not, is not the problem in this version of Java installed on this equipment, because Java is not amending the schedule of implementation.

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: