Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

Help, connectivity issues with new isp and liveplug

hi, so i just got fibre at my place, i live in a 3 story home, the isp modem is in the first floor and i have a liveplug that sends the internet to the 3rd foor where i have my man cave, from the live plus, i have a tp link modem thats configured an an access point so i can have wi fi upstairs, and my gaming pc is connected by ethernet to it.

the thing is, although i can game fine, so lag, no freezes no problems at all, i think i loose paquets, ping plotter tells me i loose 100% but i can access all the websites, and download torrents with no problems at all, but some software doesnt update anymore and i think its due to some issue that i cant find or fix.

Can anyone help me?

Thanks

2 Replies 2

"Strands Unlimited" is an endlessly captivating puzzle game that offers players an immersive and boundless journey through intricate challenges. With its sleek design and intuitive gameplay, players are invited to navigate through an infinite array of interconnected strands, each presenting a unique puzzle waiting to be unraveled.

Hello,

which software does not update, which site(s) is the software trying to access ? Problems such as the one you describe often have to do with MTU settings. When you hook up a PC directly to the ISP modem, does the problem occur as well ?