Cisco Support Community
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Announcements

Welcome to Cisco Support Community. We would love to have your feedback.

For an introduction to the new site, click here. If you'd prefer to explore, try our test area to get started. And see here for current known issues.

How to add counter on subinterface and display real-time bandwidth on cisco router?

I want to double check if my SNMP monitoring tool is giving accurate real-time bandwidth interface. I am using ASR 1000.

Here is output of #sh interfaces summary:

Interface                   IHQ       IQD       OHQ       OQD      RXBS      RXPS      TXBS      TXPS      TRTL

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

* GigabitEthernet0/0/0          0         0         0 445703318 248807000     46806 243976000     46210         0

* Gi0/0/0.2                     -         -         -         -         -         -         -         -         -

Gi0/0/0.10                    -         -         -         -         -         -         -         -         -

* Gi0/0/0.20                   -         -         -         -         -         -         -         -         -

NOTE:No separate counters are maintained for subinterfaces

Hence Details of subinterface are not shown

Thanks,

Caren

• Network Management
Everyone's tags (1)
1 REPLY

This discussion has been

This discussion has been reposted from Community Ideas to the Network Management community.

Views
Helpful
Replies
This widget could not be displayed.