I discovered Network with disable DNS, so all devices are appeared by IP address, after that I enable DNS and I test nslookup and It's working fine after that, I run discovery again but the devices in DCR are still appear by IP address,
The pervious case is back again after upgrading the campus manager to 4.0.12 and Common services 3.0.6, and the request change to file DeviceDiscovery.properties still available, also the device name is updated in campus manager after added in DNS and run full discovery, but not updated in common services and RME.
What were you running previously? There hasn't been many changes to this code in a few releases, and no one else is reporting problems with DCR display name updates. Make sure the devices are being reported as reachable as only reachable devices will be updated in DCR.
This document gives several answers on frequently asked questions for PFRv3 channel state behavior.
Q1: What are all the channel operational states from a BR (border role) perspective and what are the rules/conditions to be in each st...
The need was to reach an host inside a LAN through a VPN connection managed by the LAN gateway (Cisco 1921).
The LAN gateway performs NAT and there was a dedicate nat rule for the host i wanted to reach through VPN.
I couldn't connect to the hos...
We have 3 identical switches configured by someone else and would like to claim some of the Gigabit ports(G1/G2/G3/G4) for use on servers. When we try to change the wiring and configuration, we run in to connectivity issues. Attached is a des...