cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

How to clear the number of "Inventory Recenlty Failed" from RME?

HWangLoyalty_2
Level 1
Level 1

I could find the device number of "Inventory Recenlty Failed" from RME. After I click the number, I could know which devices are failed. I also link to device center when I click the specific device. But how to reconigze these failure event and clear these number?

Please advice.Thanks

7 Replies 7

Joe Clarke
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee

You need to run a new inventory collection for these devices. Once the collection is successful, the devices will no longer show up under recently failed.

Thanks for your suggestion.

When I tried to try new inventory collection for onr of devices, it failed. The error message was shown "RICS0001:Internal Error,unable to process the collected data from the device." Please advice.Thx!

Post the IC_Server.log.

Thu Jul 30 00:40:12 EDT 2009 ],ERROR,[Thread-20],com.cisco.nm.rmeng.inventory.ics.core.CollectionController,921, Exception occured in process method while processing: 1.1.1.1 ASA Error -193: Primary key for table 'PhysicalPort' is not unique.

==

for example 1.1.1.1 is Ip address

What version of RME is this?

RME 4.1 with LMS3.1.

Please do not tell me this is related to Cisco bug again :(

Yes, this is most likely to CSCsm97530 which is fixed in RME 4.2. A patch is available for RME 4.1.1, but you will first need to upgrade to LMS 3.0.1.

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: