Cisco Support Community
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Announcements

Welcome to Cisco Support Community. We would love to have your feedback.

For an introduction to the new site, click here. If you'd prefer to explore, try our test area to get started. And see here for current known issues.

How to get reports off of Prime LMS

I am working on a Prime LMS server and would like to get the reports off of the server.  In the environment that Prime is currently running in, I do not have a mail server running.  I was looking for a way to "copy" the reports off of the server and havent found one as yet. I can put the pdf of a report on the LMS server but cant get the web interface to let me save it to the local drive of the machine that I am using to access Prime from.

I tried pointing a FTP client to the server but couldnt establish a connection to Prime.  I dont see an config option that would turn on that option either.

Dont have a lot of experience in Linux but learning as I go.  Is there a way copy the report file off of the server ?

Ron                  

1 REPLY
Hall of Fame Super Silver

Re: How to get reports off of Prime LMS

Ronald,

When you generate a report and display it, you should have an icon in the upper right to open it in PDF format. That option will open in the browser from which you are accessing the LMS server. Assuming you have the Acrobat plug-in installed, you can use its in-browser tool (icon second from the right in the Firefox example screenshot below) to download a copy locally.

Views
Helpful
Replies