cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

How to make real-time report per subscriber ( SCE2020)

From the link below Cisco SCA BB SNMP Real Time Monitoring User Guide, 3.1

http://www.cisco.com/en/US/products/ps6135/products_user_guide_chapter09186a008084ddc8.html

it only make report on the global bandwitdh does anyone have i 3rd party software or good document on how to do snmp real-time report per subscriber?

Thanks in Advance.

3 Replies 3

tstanik
Level 5
Level 5

SCE platform supports a limited set of variables that may be configured via SNMP (read-write variables). Setting a variable via SNMP (as via the CLI) takes effect immediately and affects only the running-configuration. To make this configuration stored for next reboots (startup-configuration) the user must specify it explicitly via CLI or via SNMP using the Cisco enterprise MIB objects.

For the further details for the SCE follow the below url which will help you:

http://www.cisco.com/en/US/products/ps6134/prod_configuration_guide09186a008078b43a.html

archmangle
Level 1
Level 1

Hi

Did you ever get an answer to this question? I also need to graph reports per "package" using SNMP (via rtmcmd) but for that I require templates for "packages" as they're configured in the SCA BB.

I've tried to understand how the templates are constructed but without success. It would be good if cisco provided information on how to construct custom templates for reports drawn using rtmcmd.

I have also done snmp queries of the package counters and can actually draw MRTG graphs per package with custom rrdtool commands, but I would rather use a template that works with rtmcmd.

Thanks in Advance,

Traiano Welcome

Hi,

I know its over 3 years since the last post, but I've just found this thread.

I am also trying to user rtmcmd to graph 'per-package' traffic breakdown and have hit the same problem

We need to know the SNMP OIDs for the per-package counters on the SCE.

I guess you have done this because you are using custom rrdtool commands, can you say how you got the OIDs?

Kind regards

Dave

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: