Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

How update a LMS 3.1 installation

Hi,

I've installed a evaluation of LMS 3.1 (CV and RME)on Windows.

My question is how to be sure I've last patchs and do I'really need them. I've had a look on site http://www.cisco.com/cgi-bin/tablebuild.pl/cw2000-rme and I've seen lot of patch and update.

My LMS server can't join Internet so what files must I chose?

If I buy today LMS is supply with a CD contain last update? Advices are welcome.

Many Thanks.

Thanks.

4 Replies 4

Joe Clarke
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee

For RME, we started posting a consolidated device update bundle. For LMS 3.1, that is http://www.cisco.com/cgi-bin/Software/Tablebuild/doftp.pl?ftpfile=cisco/cw2000/patches/rme/IDU22_RME42_Device_Updates.zip&app=Tablebuild&status=showC2A . Beyond that, the other updates are for specific bugs. IF you find you're running into those bugs, you can download the patches, and apply them.

For other apps like Campus and DFM, the updates are provided as service packs. The latest for LMS 3.1 are CM 5.1.3 and DFM 3.1.4.

If you get a purchased LMS 3.1 DVD now, it will not include the latest device support and service packs. However, you wouldn't need to start from scratch. Once you purchase LMS, just apply the purchased license to your eval server.

Hello,

Many thanks for your answer.

About IDU 22 installation: Can I install all devices update in IDU 22 with only one CLI command or I have to use a CLI command for each device I want?

Is LMS 3.1 evaluation and LMS 3.1 on DVD are identical?

Thanks,

Yes, you can install all of the packages in the IDU 22 zip file with one PSU command:

PSUCli -p rme -install -src DIRECTORY -all

Where DIRECTORY is the path which contains the individual package files.

Thanks,

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community:

Innovations in Cisco Full Stack Observability - A new webinar from Cisco