Helpful
Replies

I cann't archive running config from MSFC in LMS2.6

ROMAN TOMASEK
Level 1
Level 1

The following message appeared:

Execution Status : Job Execution Partially Successful for device

Execution Message : CM0057 PRIMARY RUNNING Config fetch SUCCESS, archival failed for 158.234.170.2 Cause: CM0002: Could not archive config Cause: Device may not be reachable, may be in suspended state or credentials may be incorrect. Action: Verify that device is managed, credentials are correct and file system has correct permissions. Increase timeout value, if required. Action: Verify that archive exists for device.

But I can download startup config from these two MSFCs:-( The credentials are OK and I tried to increase timeout but without success:-(

Can you help me, please?

1 Accepted Solution

Accepted Solutions

It looks like the file system archive from this MSFC has been damaged. There are some missing files. Try deleting this device from RME, then re-add it. That should fix the problem.

View solution in original post

4 Replies 4

Joe Clarke
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee

You'll need to enable ArchiveMgmt Service debugging under RME > Admin > System Preferences > Loglevel Settings, then run a new archive sync for one of the failing MSFCs. Then post the dcmaservice.log.

Hi,

I'm sending you the dcmaservice.log file.

It looks like the file system archive from this MSFC has been damaged. There are some missing files. Try deleting this device from RME, then re-add it. That should fix the problem.

thank you. The config is archived for now.

Roman

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: