cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

Identifying which images support a given MIB

STUART KENDRICK
Level 1
Level 1

I'd like to know what C4K, C6K, and N7K images support CISCO-INTERFACE-XCVR-MONITOR-MIB  (more precisely, I want to know what image to upgrade to in order to acquire support for this MIB)

In the SNMP Object Navigator Tool on www.cisco.com, I can see how I can enter a specific image name and retrieve a list of supported MIBs ... that's useful ... but tedious for answering this particular question ...

Is there any way to map a MIB to a list of software images (possibly a long list ...)

Seems to me that the 'View Supporting Images' link would do this ... but it doesn't

?

--sk

Stuart Kendrick

FHCRC

2 Replies 2

Joe Clarke
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee

The MIB Locator tool on Cisco.com does let you pick from a list of MIBs (to find images that support them).  However, MIB Locator only supports IOS, and it doesn't appear any devices known to it support this MIB.  It looks like it may only be supported in NX-OS 5.0 and higher.

Thank you Joseph

--sk

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: