Cisco Support Community
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Announcements

Welcome to Cisco Support Community. We would love to have your feedback.

For an introduction to the new site, click here. If you'd prefer to explore, try our test area to get started. And see here for current known issues.

Implementing CEoIP

I am trying to implement CEoIP using the CEM-4SER module on a 2651XM router. I have been able to get the channels to sync properly. However, regardless of what I change in the IOS settings, I continue to get a 3-5% error rate during transmission. I have confirmed that the same serial line without the CEM modules installed has a 0% error rate. Does anyone have any successful experiences with this module?

3 REPLIES
Silver

Re: Implementing CEoIP

not sure of the issue, check out the following link on configuring Circuit Emulation over IP :

http://www.cisco.com/en/US/products/sw/iosswrel/ps5207/products_feature_guide09186a00801ee181.html

hope this helps.

I was looking for someone with real life experience. I was able to do a search on the cisco web site and find this page. Without this information my error rate would probably be 97% or higher.

I am curious to see if you found any cure to your problem, I probably have the same error rate, around 3%

Views
Helpful
Replies