cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

Inconsistence Network view

mathiasivn
Level 1
Level 1

I have created User defined groups in topology group, but the problem is network view keeps on changing, mainly with the links. Attached two snap will give more idea. First snap has most of the links second snap links are disappeared

3 Replies 3

rdanevich
Level 1
Level 1

Ohhhhhhh S-N-A-P! The attachments disappeared!

Heregoes the SNAP!!!

mathiasivn, I've been looking over the snaps of your network and I'm a bit puzzled on how to answer this. First I think you have some network design issues. Are these really 10M shared links??? You don't have any Gigabit lines to connect these together? No fiber back-bone? If so and everything is copper do you not have CAT 5 cabling? CAT 3 ??? The 2950s support 100MB.

How about your normal view? Is that ok? Is it just this "group" view you created? Does the group have the right to "save" their view?

Delete ALL the links and do another Campus Discovery. You shouldn't see that thick Ethernet bar unless it actually is a shared Ethernet connection. I have had to do this a few times (buggy?), especially at the connection between the router & first switch.

Any other input/advice would be appreciated from anybody.

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: