Cisco Support Community
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Announcements

Welcome to Cisco Support Community. We would love to have your feedback.

For an introduction to the new site, click here. And see here for current known issues.

Installing LMS 3.2 - can't get past backup

I'm trying to install LMS 3.2 on a Windows 2003 machine, but I can't get past the backup. Here's the error message I get in the backup.log:

a /PROGRA~1/CSCOpx/setup/rme.info

a /PROGRA~1/CSCOpx/MDC/tomcat/webapps/rme/WEB-INF/classes/com/cisco/nm/rmeng/fcss/data/TimeZone.lst

install_driver(ASAny) failed: Can't load 'C:\PROGRA~1\CSCOpx\objects\perl5\site\lib/auto/DBD/ASAny/ASAny.dll' for module DBD::ASAny: load_file:The specified module could not be found at C:\PROGRA~1\CSCOpx\objects\perl5\lib/DynaLoader.pm line 230, <FHNDL> line 1.

at (eval 15) line 3

Compilation failed in require at (eval 15) line 3, <FHNDL> line 1.

Perhaps a required shared library or dll isn't installed where expected

at C:\PROGRA~1\CSCOpx/lib/perl/db/dbinternal.pm line 63

Anyone seen this before?

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Cisco Employee

Re: Installing LMS 3.2 - can't get past backup

Yes, a few customers have reported this. This could be a problem with your existing installation. Check to make sure that the DLL file mentioned above does exist, and casuser has full control. If so, and you already have a known good backup of LMS, you can bypass the backup using:

setup.exe nobackup

2 REPLIES
Cisco Employee

Yes, a few customers have reported this. This could be a problem with your existing installation. Check to make sure that the DLL file mentioned above does exist, and casuser has full control. If so, and you already have a known good backup of LMS, you can bypass the backup using:

setup.exe nobackup

Ouch! I could have used that command 3 hours ago. The backup seems to take a long time.

Thanks for the info. I ended up restoring the drive and just finished the backup portion. Hopefully I don't have any issues with the remainder.

Views
Helpful
Replies