Views
Helpful
Replies

IPM 2.6.0.0 CLI EXPORT COMMAND

CSCO11678022
Level 1
Level 1

HI,

I need to export ipm statistics using the cli, but i Don't know how, if i use this command "ipm export -all 02/02/2012 07/02/2012" the process start but i don't have a file to read, i could really appreciate an command example to obtain a latency report with a daily format.

2 Replies 2

Martin Ermel
VIP Alumni
VIP Alumni

I am not used to this and IPM 2.6 is quite old, but here is the CLI reference for this version:

http://www.cisco.com/en/US/docs/net_mgmt/ciscoworks_internetwork_performance_monitor/2.6/user/guide/ipmcomm.html#wp1007017

the created files should reside either in the

C:\Program Files\Internetwork Performance Monitor\

or the TMP or TEMP directory of the server  (which I know is very imprecise...)

or in solaris under /opt/CSCOipm

thanks a lot , i've found here

D:\program files\Internetwork Performance Monitor\Server\htdocs\reports

is it html the only format avaible?

the last question , i have some problem to use the correct syntax and until now i have not found exaples, in my case i use this: "ipm export -all mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy" then i take the alert file , i would like to use a command to have the daily alert report without generate all the other reports.

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: