cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

IPM: Missing collector & No Graph

riko.arizona
Level 1
Level 1

I am using LMS 3.0.1 (IPM version is 4.0.1), running on Windows system.

1. From collector management>monitor, I can't see RealTime Monitor Graph, but from Graph button, I can see the graph.

2. In Audit Reports, it said that missing collector. From collector management>report, I see that responder enabled is true.

How to get it fixed?

6 Replies 6

Joe Clarke
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee

1. I don't understand. This sounds normal. The realtime screenshot you provided looks okay. Note that every time you click the Monitor button, the initial graph will be blank. Points will be re-drawn at based on the collector frequency.

2. This means that the collector was missing on the source device, and had to be reconfigured. This can happen if the device reloads.

Is it reconfigured the collector? I try to delete the collector and create a new one, but I still can't see the Latency and availability

Is the collector running properly on the source device? What does "show ip sla stat" say on the source router for this particular collector?

How to check that my collector is running properly on the source device? Because I have 12 collectors, but only 2 collectors with report data. For show ip sla stat, please see attached

Which one of these stats correspond to the problem collectors. From the previous screenshots, it is not obvious.

That said, I still have not seen any problem. All of the collectors in this show output are running successfully, and returning data. Even your original graph screenshot shows points being drawn on the graph. What needs to happen is to bring up a monitor graph, and wait. Watch the points being drawn, then compare the current data point to what is seen in the show output to see if they are consistent.

I have problem with ICMP_jitter collector. From 12 collector, only 4 collectors with report data. I have try to delete the collector and recreate the new one, but still problem. Please see attached (ICMP_Jitter collector and IPEcho)

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: