Views
Helpful
Replies

ISSUE IN LMS 2.6

vaibhav-g
Level 1
Level 1

Hi Friends

i am not able to TELNET and see VIEW CONFIG for 4500 SERIES SWITCHES AND 6500 SERIES SWITCHES IN LMS 2.6

plse help me out what needs to be do on this

Regards

Vaibhav

5 Replies 5

Joe Clarke
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee

What version of RME do you have? Exactly what steps are you performing, and what errors do you get?

we are using RME 4.1.1 version ,it require any device package.in all devices list 4500 series switches are showing in the list but in disable mode also we are not able to telnet the same.

Regards

Vaibhav

I don't understand this statement. I don't understand what you mean by disable mode in the list. Can you provide a screenshot? Cat4500 switches are supported for config archive in RME 4.1.1. The necessary device packages are included with RME 4.1.1.

Hi

actually we are not able to telnet and view config for the 4500 series swiches and 6500 series switches.when we try to SYNC ARCHIVE than we chosse all devices where we have to choose only one device by a radio buton,that buton is disabled for 4500 series switches,

plse help me out

Please post a screenshot of exactly what you're doing, and the problem you're seeing. The Sync Archive interface uses checkboxes, not radio buttons.

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: