cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

Java Plugin Version Question #2 -

getwithrob
Level 3
Level 3

I'm thinking the my other question may get lost as the previous post is getting a little cluttered up:

Question:

We will be installing the DST patches for each of the 3 RME 3.5 servers and each of the 6 Campus Mgr servers which are all running on Solaris 2.8 this next weekend. The RME servers are @ IDU 13 and the Campus servers are all @ IDU 11.

After installing the DST patches, will the supported Java version then increase to 1.4.2_12.

1 Accepted Solution

Accepted Solutions

We only ever have ONE true supported version of the plug-in. After applying the DST patches for any currently supported version of LMS, the One True Supported JPI will be 1.4.2_12. All others will not work.

View solution in original post

3 Replies 3

Joe Clarke
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee

The supported version of the JPI will be 1.4.2_12. This is the same version of the supported JPI used by LMS 2.6 with its DST patch.

Thanks for getting back....

Let me make sure I've got this straight...

Once the DST patches are installed, the supported Java Plugin will be 1.4.2_12?

Correct?

If so, will 1.4.1_02 still work or will the JPI have to be upgraded from 1.4.1_02 to 1.4.2_12?

It may appear I'm a little slow but I'm from Oklahoma! That's my story and I'm sticking to it...

We only ever have ONE true supported version of the plug-in. After applying the DST patches for any currently supported version of LMS, the One True Supported JPI will be 1.4.2_12. All others will not work.

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: