1) Cisco Security Manager works in conjunction with the Cisco Security Monitoring, Analysis, and Response System (MARS). Used together, these two products provide a comprehensive security management solution that addresses configuration management, security monitoring, analysis, and mitigation.
2) CiscoWorks LMS provides network management tools for simplifying the configuration, performance monitoring, and troubleshooting of Cisco networking devices.
3) Cisco MGC Node Manager provides fault management of the devices in the Cisco MGC Node Manager node. When the Cisco MGC host detects a problem with one of its logical connections, it generates a trap. Cisco MGC Node Manager receives the trap and delegates it to the graphical object that represents that logical connection.
4) CWLMS tool is used for LAN performance monitoring. The LMS server has some built-in security features to authenticate users and assign them to some predefined roles to perform certain tasks. For maximum security protection, we recommend LMS server be integrated with Cisco Secure Access Control Server (ACS).
5) The Cisco Security Monitoring, Analysis and Response System (Cisco Security MARS) is an appliance-based, all-inclusive solution that allows network and security administrators to monitor, identify, isolate, and counter security threats. High-performance, scalable threat-mitigation appliances fortify deployed network devices and security countermeasures by combining network intelligence with features such as ContextCorrelation, SureVector analysis, and AutoMitigate capability, empowering companies to readily identify, manage, and eliminate network attacks and maintain compliance.
We are pleased to announce availability of Beta software for 16.6.3. 16.6.3 will be the second rebuild on the 16.6 release train targeted towards Catalyst 9500/9400/9300/3850/3650 switching platforms. We are looking for early feedback from custome...