Cisco Support Community
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Announcements

Welcome to Cisco Support Community. We would love to have your feedback.

For an introduction to the new site, click here. If you'd prefer to explore, try our test area to get started. And see here for current known issues.

Licenses Server in LMS 2.5

LMS 2.5

Problem with Licenses Server.

In file ..CSCOpx\log\licenses.log I have message "Error getting port information: ..CSCOpx\etc\licenses\port.date"

What is port.data file's format

3 REPLIES

Re: Licenses Server in LMS 2.5

I am getting the same error message. There is no port.data file in the directory.

Red

These messages are "normal" and can be ignored.

Have you installed Common Services 3.0 Service Pack 2? I believe the messages no longer show up.

http://www.cisco.com/cgi-bin/tablebuild.pl/cw2000-cd-one

Yes.

The licenseserver won't run. Here is the LicenseServer.log

Error loading: D:\Program\CSCOpx\MDC\jre\bin\hotspot\jvm.dll

Unable to launch JVMError loading: D:\Program\CSCOpx\MDC\jre\bin\hotspot\jvm.dll

Unable to launch JVMError loading: D:\Program\CSCOpx\MDC\jre\bin\hotspot\jvm.dll

Unable to launch JVM

Views
Helpful
Replies