cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

LMS 2.5 ACS mode - Topology map not opening!

viswanathan123
Level 1
Level 1

Hai,

I am using LMS 2.5 in ACS mode with ACS 3.3.

I have created a user - sadmin in ACS with all priviliges(like admin in NON-ACS mode).

When i logged in as that user i am able to access all modules except Topology services,Path Analysis, VLAN port Assignment and Discreprency reports.

Note:

1. System identity user is created in ciscoworks as well as ACS.

2. A new user role - 'super' is created in each ciscoworks application in ACS

3. 'sdamin' user is mapped to Group1

4.For group1 settings in each ciscoworks application(cwhp,CM....) in "Assign a ciscoworks for any network device" i selected 'super' user role.

Hope the above steps are correct.

But when i try to open tipology service it gives the following error

Your session has either timed out or you are not authorized to access this page."

Anybody faced this problem.

Expecting your suggestions

Regards

1 Accepted Solution

Accepted Solutions

yjdabear
VIP Alumni
VIP Alumni

"Your session has either timed out or you are not authorized to access this page."

Did you receive any Microsoft security patches on your desktop lately? Cuz I started getting this kind of error after my desktop got patched.

View solution in original post

7 Replies 7

nhabib
Level 9
Level 9

This can be due to the integration, or the java plug-in.

- disable the integration and see if it resolves the issue

- if it doesn't resolve the issue, then check the version of the java plug-in (are you on 1.5?)

Almost forgot: not sure if you are running the ACS on the appliance or installed it yourself, the apliance is not supported

Hai,

I am using ACS 3.3(1) for windows.

I tried diabling the integration it works fine with local user admin.

But again i integrated to fix the problem.

But i couldnt.

I am using the cisco recommended java plugin 1.4.2_08

Any additional information needed??

it looks strange. Any clue????

Thanks

Yes it is strange. Check the ACS log for authorization failures.

Also, double check that your customized role does indeed have full access to Campus Manager in ACS.

yjdabear
VIP Alumni
VIP Alumni

"Your session has either timed out or you are not authorized to access this page."

Did you receive any Microsoft security patches on your desktop lately? Cuz I started getting this kind of error after my desktop got patched.

Hai,

I got it.Just i isntalled the downloaded patches now it works fine. I dont know why it happens like this.

I disabled automatic downloading of patches.

Thank you very much for your suggestion.

It resolved my problem.

Regards

Hi,

I have the problem of you with LMS 2.6 and ACS 4.0, please, could you explian me how do you resolve your problem ?

which patch did you installed ?

Brgds

Olivier

This may be due to a bug, CSCsg00563 (or even CSCsh89486). In this case the workaround is as follows:

In ACS, under Network Configuration, remove all hostnames for the CiscoWorks server in the IP Address textarea, then add an entry for each of the CiscoWorks server's IP addresses. Submit change, and restart the ACS server. Then re-login to CiscoWorks.