Hi all - I have a customer who is getting increasingly frustrated with the device management within LMS 2.5 after using Campus and RME for a few years without problems.
We have the following questions for which we cant find a fix for:
1. They use DNS to manage name resolution for all devices - however if a device is discovered which wasn't in DNS and the DNS is subsequently configured - how do we get LMS to update the device so that it is showing DNS name, not the IP address - Is it a delete and add?
2. When deleting a device inside common services is it recommended to delete from RME, Campus and the central store? We have tried various combinations of this and all result in the device not being re-discovered and having to be added manually.
3. Is there anyway to force a synchronization of devices between CS/RME/Campus as we seem to wait an age for this to happen sometimes - although it does always get there, RME and Campus have the same number of devices.
4. We did an upgrade from the old RME 3.5 - how do we modify/delete/add to the old RME device groups. They can be viewed under group administration within Common Services admin and can be used within RME but are now out of date. New groups created under the CS@hostname within the same area work fine.
This is actually a pretty cool feature, i didn't even know it existed until I was looking for a solution to advertise a subnet (prefix in BGP talk), only if a certain condition existed. This is exactly what conditional advertisements does
j ai une question j ai achete un routeur cisco 887VA-k9 , je le configuré avec la configuration ci- dessous
si je le lier avec mon pc portable sur l un de ses ports directement ça marche toute est bien ( la connexion internet + m...
Attached policy provides CLI access to the Cisco 4G router over text messaging. Two files are in the attached .tar file:
2. PDF with instructions on how to load and use the .tcl file.