Replies

LMS 2.5

a.hajhamad
Level 4
Level 4

Hi,

I just installed LMS 2.5 witht he following applications:

RME, Campus Manager, DFM, and CiscoView

From the ciscoworks homepage i can see common services, campus manager, and ciscoview.

I clicked over homepage-> application registration and select Registration -> Register from templates -> RME -> and type the required parameters

server name, display name, and the port 1741 with http. I did that since i can't see the RME at the homepage.

Now, i can see the RME at the homepage, but the problem when i click over any link in the RME i got Error 404 Not Found.

I have a good background about Appatche, i can't see the RME folder in the CSCOpx>htdocs> i think that the reason for the 404 error message. I think that path is where the appatche read the ciscoworks files for the web management.

Any help?

Thanks in advance

Abd Alqader

3 Replies 3

smalkeric
Level 6
Level 6

In the install log check for the string "Registering with CMIC" and see the status of the command CMICApplicationRegistry

thanks for your reply. But where i can find the install log file?

Thanks in advance

Abd Alqader

Which OS is the Ciscoworks installed on?

For Windows the log will be under :\Ciscoworksxxxxxx.log ( eg C:\Ciscoworks_install_20050126_194013.log)..

For solaris, it will be under /var/tmp

The reason you are not able to see the RME after installation could be because of some error during install. So check for any "ERROR" strings in the logfile generally.