cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

LMS 2.6 bug CSCsl98252

carperez
Level 1
Level 1

Jclacke... I came accross an old converstion of yours..

http://forum.cisco.com/eforum/servlet/NetProf?page=netprof&forum=Network%20Infrastructure&topic=Network%20Management&topicID=.ee71a02&fromOutline=&CommCmd=MB%3Fcmd%3Ddisplay_location%26location%3D.2cc18581

Where you mention you have a patch available of bug CSCsl98252 for LMS 2.6

I have opened several SR to try and get this unsettling bug fix.. but to date no solution has been provided.

Our latest SR is 610693161... basically this SR was opened to assist us in executing a work around to the underlying bug. (deleting all old netconfig jobs) this has been unsuccessful as well. Can you please provide me with your bug fix?

1 Accepted Solution

Accepted Solutions

Joe Clarke
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee

If your engineer contacts me directly, I can provide them a patch for RME 4.0.6. However, I'm on vacation for the next week, so it may be a while before I get them the patch.

View solution in original post

1 Reply 1

Joe Clarke
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee

If your engineer contacts me directly, I can provide them a patch for RME 4.0.6. However, I'm on vacation for the next week, so it may be a while before I get them the patch.

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: