Views
Helpful
Replies

LMS 2.6 Campus Manager 4.0.6 topology Services Issues

emaamur2006
Level 1
Level 1

Hi All

I have been having 2 issues, first the management IP was changing for my core switches everytime a data collection was done, this messed up, the 2 Core would be read and then the links to the edge devices also read. this is only happening on these 2 Core switches. I did the change management IP under tolopogy services but this didnt help. I still had the same issue. i rediscovered the network, still although the management IP was the right looopback IP i had configured, it still had the Core switches in Red.

Then, i think i did what i shouldnt have done, i right clicked the core switches and deleted them in topology services. i ran the data collection but nothing came up in the topology, restarted the processes,, still nothing. i have noted though, that all my devices are under the unconnected View, as reachable... there is nothing in Layer 2 view

So, how do i make sure that the i get back the layer 2 view, displaying my topology ? and, how do i make sure that the management IP doesnt change ?

Thanks in Advance

MM

3 Replies 3

Joe Clarke
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee

This is a combination of bugs. You need to upgrade to Common Services 3.0.6 and Campus Manager 4.0.10 or higher, then reinitialize the ANI database, then perform a new Campus Data Collection, and your map should be good again.

Hi

Can i run Common services 3.0.6 on LMS 2.6 ? Also trying to find where to download the upgrade

Thanks

MM

Sorry, I found the Link for the Update

Thanks

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: