Views
Helpful
Replies

LMS 2.6 don`t display the NME-16ES-1G-P

jspichalla
Level 1
Level 1

Hi,

I have updated the newest device-packages in my LMS 2.6. But I can not show the NME-16ES-1G-P. The installed packages for this module is the cat3750 version 7.0. In the Readme-file is listed this module.

I hope you can help me.

Thanks a lot

Jens

5 Replies 5

Joe Clarke
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee

Please provide a screenshot illustrating the problem. What version of software is running on this service module?

Hi,

in the Cisco View screen, I see only a "question mark" on the symbol, and when I click the symbol then I see only a black box. The software version on the Module is "c3750-ipbasek9-mz.122-35.SE.bin".

thanks

Jens

I really need to see a screenshot. What you're describing sounds like Campus Manager, not CiscoView.

Hi,

I`ve attached a screenshot from the installed packages and from the device view in CV.

I hope you can help me

Thanks

Jens

Interesting. When we've seen this problem in the past, it's usually been with a multi-member stack, and a reload of the stack fixes the problem. The best thing to do will be to capture the CiscoView SNMP and activity tracing debug after restarting dmgtd, and re-opening this module in CiscoView. That debugging can be enabled under CiscoView > Administration > Debug Options and Display Log. But you MUST restart dmgtd first to free the cache so that a full debug log can be produced.

Then, open a TAC service request, and include that debug log. I do not have immediate access to one of these modules to do any additional testing.

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: