Views
Helpful
Replies

LMS 2.6 missing RME

jayshihlin
Level 1
Level 1

Hi All,

I am experiencing a problem that my RME is not longer available from main menu. Right after I enable web encryption from common service. And I restart my server; the RME from my main menu is not longer showing and available to access it. When I got to Common Services and Software Center, Software Update it shows that I have RME 4.0.5 installed.. but I don't know why I can't access it from the main menu. I only have one standalone server and is running at LMS 2.6. Any opinions and suggestions are great appreciated.

Thanks,

JL

1 Accepted Solution

Accepted Solutions

You will need to click on the Register button, then select "Register from Templates". Then select RME from the list, and click Next. Enter your server information. Finally, click Finish.

View solution in original post

4 Replies 4

Joe Clarke
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee

It may have been unregistered. Go to Common Services > Server > Homepage Admin > Application Registration, and re-register it.

Thanks for promptly reply. Actually I don't see RME under Application Registration..

I also check my licensing under Common Services > Server > Admin > Licensing

and here is the list of software:

Name Version Size Status Expiration Date

1. CM 4.0 Unlimited Purchased Never

2. DFM 2.0 Unlimited Purchased Never

3. IPM 2.6 Unlimited Purchased Never

4. RME 4.0 Unlimited Purchased Never

Thanks,

JL

You will need to click on the Register button, then select "Register from Templates". Then select RME from the list, and click Next. Enter your server information. Finally, click Finish.

Yes, it works. I don't know why it lost registration after I changed web encryption from enable to disable.

Thanks

JL