cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

LMS 2.6 NetShow Export issue

carperez
Level 1
Level 1

When I attempt to export the job results of a Netshow job via the export job button... the export job options window pops up but the window is blank. I have included a screen capture of the blank export pop up window. Can you please assist in the isolation/ correcting this issue. Thanks in advance.

Windows Server 2003 SP2

CiscoWorks Common Services 3.0.6

Campus Manager 4.0.6

CiscoView 6.1.5

Device Fault Manager 2.0.6

Resource Manager Essentials 4.0.6

5 Replies 5

Joe Clarke
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee

I cannot reproduce. what version of IE are you using? does the same behavior happen with Mozilla?

I am running IE 6 SP2 and the same results are produced with FireFox 2.0.0.3

The export function works flawlessly within other sections of ciscoworks.. like in report archive.

It doesn't appear to be a browser based issue because I can attach to another ciscoworks server using the same browser and perform a NetShow job export with out incident.

Shutdown Daemon Manager, and delete all of the files and directories under NMSROOT/MDC/tomcat/work/Standalone/localhost. Then restart Daemon Manager, and see if you can do the export.

The same results were achieved after the deletion of all files and folders under NMSROOT/MDC/tomcat/work/Standalone/localhost

'cwcli netshow jobresults' is not available in the cwcli executable available in LMS 2.6... correct?

I am not too sure how; why or when but the NetShowExport.jsp file was missing. I have imported the file back in to the necessary directory and now all is well.

This was uncovered by running process monitor.

---------------------------------------

Date & Time: 10/13/2009 7:08:38 PM

Event Class: File System

Operation: CreateFile

Result: NAME NOT FOUND

Path: E:\CSCOpx\MDC\tomcat\webapps\rme\WEB-INF\screens\Tools\netshow\NetShowExport.jsp

TID: 8948

Duration: 0.0000813

Desired Access: Read Attributes

Disposition: Open

Options: Open Reparse Point

Attributes: n/a

ShareMode: Read, Write, Delete

AllocationSize: n/a

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: