Cisco Support Community
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Announcements

Welcome to Cisco Support Community. We would love to have your feedback.

For an introduction to the new site, click here. If you'd prefer to explore, try our test area to get started. And see here for current known issues.

LMS 2.6 Upgrade-No Campus manager

Hi all, I recently installed the 2.6 upgrade and it appeared to go smoothley. After logging in to the homepage I discovered that the Campus manager Part had disappeared! LMS shows it as being installed and upgraded. I tried to run the install again but it fails with a 105 error-dfmidu.

Anyone any ideas?

Thanks in advance.

8 REPLIES
Cisco Employee

Re: LMS 2.6 Upgrade-No Campus manager

Read down in this forum, and you will find another -105 thread. Follow the instructions there to reinstall the LMS 2.6 upgrade. On top of that, I would add that you also set your TEMP and TMP environment variables to C:\TEMP before doing the reinstallation.

I have the same pb, I don't understand how to proceed...

Problem solved. MOM agents on server stopped. Also installed from console instead of RDP session.

Have the same problem. Did the reinstall solve the problem or did you do anything more except the things in the -105-thread?

Hi, the reinstall sorted the problem but instead of a standard RDP session to the server I had to use mstsc.exe /console.

hello,

I have the same pb..

How do you succeed?

I don't understand the steps you follow

Cisco Employee

See http://forum.cisco.com/eforum/servlet/NetProf?page=netprof&forum=Network%20Infrastructure&topic=Network%20Management&CommCmd=MB%3Fcmd%3Dpass_through%26location%3Doutline%40%5E1%40%40.1ddc64bb/1#selected_message . On top of this, set your TEMP and TMP environment variables to something short like C:\TEMP, and do that for both the per-user and global instances of TEMP and TMP. Then reinstall LMS 2.6.

Hi, we had MOM agents running on the server, I stopped these and then reinstalles using the console RDP session instead of a non console connection eg

mstsc.exe /console

Views
Helpful
Replies