This is the problem. You are seeing known bug CSCsc69299:
1) Automatic backup will fail while upgrading from CS3.0 to CS3.0.3.
2) Normal backup will not create the tar archive with the backup files. It will throw the error like,
"Cannot stat: No such file or directory"
The cause might be either of,
1) Third-party OpenSSH for Windows installed on the server.
The cause for this issue is the cygiconv-2.dll and cygwin1.dll are required for the OpenSSH as well. Since the third party DLLs are loaded into memory during startup, the tar cannot load it's own version of DLLs while creating tar archive.
2) The cygwin software installed on the server.
1) Uninstall the third-party Open SSH for Windows and continue upgrade (or backup).
2) Remove the mapping of "/" mount point from the windows registry. (Take a backup of registry before doing this)
This is actually a pretty cool feature, i didn't even know it existed until I was looking for a solution to advertise a subnet (prefix in BGP talk), only if a certain condition existed. This is exactly what conditional advertisements does
j ai une question j ai achete un routeur cisco 887VA-k9 , je le configuré avec la configuration ci- dessous
si je le lier avec mon pc portable sur l un de ses ports directement ça marche toute est bien ( la connexion internet + m...
Attached policy provides CLI access to the Cisco 4G router over text messaging. Two files are in the attached .tar file:
2. PDF with instructions on how to load and use the .tcl file.