Views
Helpful
Replies

LMS 3.0.1 with DEC 2007 update

thomasandy32
Level 1
Level 1

Hi,

I have installed LMS 3.0.1 with Dec 2007 update,i have done custom installation and after that i installed 2007 update,after completing installation and update ,when i start LMS the process of LMS are not coming up for very very very long time and all process are down even DCR server is down,attachd are the logs,

Pls suggests Experts,

Thanks in Advance

1 Accepted Solution

Accepted Solutions

Your SSL certificate has expired. go to Common Services > Server > Security > Certificate Setup, and regenerate the certificate. Then, restart Daemon Manager, and the daemons should start.

View solution in original post

6 Replies 6

Joe Clarke
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee

Post the dcr.log and DCRServer.log.

Hi clarke,

attached are the DCR logs.

Your SSL certificate has expired. go to Common Services > Server > Security > Certificate Setup, and regenerate the certificate. Then, restart Daemon Manager, and the daemons should start.

Hi,

Clarke which logs belongs to which module of LMS from where i can get this information so that it will be easier for troubleshooting purpose.

for ex:u asked DCRServer,DCR logs for troubleshooting.

61 process started with waiting for a long time and also the DCR is normal.

Appreciating your help.

Thanks

It sounds like you may still have another process failure if processes take a long time to startup. Post the output of the pdshow command from the server.

As for logs, all of them are found under NMSROOT/log on Windows. Some of the logs are named after the processes to which they correspond (e.g. DCRServer.log). However, you shouldn't typically look through logs. Many of them will contain "normal" errors.

Hi,

Typing mistake in my above mail the process are normal,I will start discovering devices and if i face problem i will let u know.

Thanks,

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: