Views
Helpful
Replies

LMS 3.0 and ACS 4.1

m.scafidi
Level 1
Level 1

hi all

i have just installed LMS 3.0.1 (windows version) and updated with December 2007 patch. I'm trying to integrate it with my existing ACS infrastructure in two ways:

devices bulk import

aaa mode

(i made all conifugrations following the documentation)

i got several problems:

trying the bulk import from ACS, the system returns to me this error:

Import from ACS failed: For input string: ""

trying the AAA integration, the system returns to me that the AAA Client is not configured (even if it is)

any ideas?

thanks

Marco

1 Accepted Solution

Accepted Solutions

Joe Clarke
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee

Both problems might be related. Check the ACS configuration, and make sure you have all the TCP ports open for admin sessions. Additionally, if this is an ACS appliance, make sure you are NOT using the appliance administrator username as the ACS admin username in LMS. Create a new ACS administrator user with all ACS access permissions.

View solution in original post

2 Replies 2

Joe Clarke
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee

Both problems might be related. Check the ACS configuration, and make sure you have all the TCP ports open for admin sessions. Additionally, if this is an ACS appliance, make sure you are NOT using the appliance administrator username as the ACS admin username in LMS. Create a new ACS administrator user with all ACS access permissions.

thank you very much!

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: