cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

LMS 3.0 and IPM

scootertgm
Level 1
Level 1

We had IPM running under 2.5. I see that the interface has drastically changed. I've been trying to setup a collector and a target and I keep getting a host not responding. I have tried several different sources and keep getting the same error - Source not responding.

Any ideas?

1 Accepted Solution

Accepted Solutions

Default credentials have no bearing on devices already in DCR. You will need to select the device from the Device Management selector, and click Edit Credentials. Then fill in the correct credentials for that device.

View solution in original post

4 Replies 4

Joe Clarke
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee

Check DCR to make sure the SNMP credentials are correct for your source. IPM relies entirely on DCR now for all source devices and their credentials.

Good call on where to start. The default credentials were blank. Must have gotten wiped out in the upgrade.

I entered the SNMP and the device credentials (The ACS user ID and Password for CW).

Still getting source not responding

Default credentials have no bearing on devices already in DCR. You will need to select the device from the Device Management selector, and click Edit Credentials. Then fill in the correct credentials for that device.

That did it Thanks!

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: