Views
Helpful
Replies

LMS 3.0 December upgrade - portal issue

dmitry
Level 1
Level 1

Hi,

Yesterday I deployed the December upgrade for LMS 3.0 (along with HUM) and the portal is no longer showing the RME portlet in the Functional section (this section cannot be customized). Anyone else had similar issue?

Thanks

3 Replies 3

Joe Clarke
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee

Try re-registering RME under Common Services > Server > Homepage Admin > Application Registration.

Thanks, it did the trick. If you do not mind, here is another question about another (known bug) issue with the Dec update: the snmpwalk no longer works (in Device Centre Tools section). I'm able to do it from the OS itself to any devices managed by CW.

I did install NetSNMP, GCC346, openssl 0.9.8 from SunFreeware for Sol 10 (/usr/local). The lib file was modified:

Configuration file [version 4]: /var/ld/ld.config

Default Library Path (ELF): /lib:/usr/lib (system default)

Trusted Directories (ELF): /lib/secure:/usr/lib/secure:/usr/local/lib:/usr/local/ssl/lib

However I was not sure if CW uses ld.config

Also, does it (CW) need to have access to the /usr/local/bin for snmpwalk binary

Thanks

Please start a new thread for this issue.

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community:

Innovations in Cisco Full Stack Observability - A new webinar from Cisco