cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

LMS 3.0 evaluation

eliaspaulos
Level 1
Level 1

I want to test LMS 3.0 evaluation copy for windows test server where I can get? any place to download or from my sale rep?

second version 3.1 is a minor upgrade? why is such a price diff. between the two version. what's is a reason to buy 3.1 instead of 3.0

1 Accepted Solution

Accepted Solutions

To get the eval version you can try this link directly (you need a valid CCO login)

www.cisco.com/go/nmsevals

View solution in original post

7 Replies 7

Joe Clarke
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee

You can get an LMS eval from http://www.cisco.com/go/lms . LMS 3.1 is not a downloadable patch update like LMS 3.0.1 was to LMS 3.0. However, it is freely available as a DVD for all customers that have a SAS contract covering LMS 3.0.

You should definitely go with LMS 3.1 as a new customer.

so let's say if I'm buy 3.0 which is almost 5,000 less than 3.1. if I want to upgrade to 3.1

on the future I should pay again for that upgrade? another thing..

I am pushed to install new Cw on Windows server.I'm not supportive for that but, one of my worry is, I have many perl scripts getting data from current CW (solaris box) posting on the web site.do you think the same perl script able to get data from CW windows server?

If you purchase LMS 3.0 with a support contract (SAS Contract), the upgrade to LMS 3.1 is free. You simply request a DVD from http://www.cisco.com/upgrade/ or from your account team.

It depends on what your Perl scripts do. If you are using supported interfaces to the various CiscoWorks data, then they will work with Windows as well as Solaris. If not, then you may need to rewrite them for Windows.

why this server always busy? I have tried since

yesterday no way to download, is there any other mirror site?

There are no other mirrors. I'm not sure why the server is reporting a problem with the eval.

To get the eval version you can try this link directly (you need a valid CCO login)

www.cisco.com/go/nmsevals

Thank you so much guy's, I think was firewall issue,I am able to download from my home!!! appreciated you help!!!