Cisco Support Community
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Announcements

Welcome to Cisco Support Community. We would love to have your feedback.

For an introduction to the new site, click here. And see here for current known issues.

LMS 3.0 license question

I currently have a license for 300 devices and was looking at upgrading to 1500 device license. Is there any way I can get the 1500 device license upgrade without having to buy LMS 3.0 all over again? I also have a license for LMS 2.5 as well. What is the easiest route to go with this and most cost efficient.

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Cisco Employee

Re: LMS 3.0 license question

You'd have to talk to your account manager about upgrading the license. There is no part number of a license-only upgrade, so I'm not sure how that would work.

As for upgrading from LMS 2.5, there is a part number, CWLMS-3.0-1.5KUPK9 which will give you LMS 3.0 for a discount over the original price. Of course, you may other discounts available to you so you should definitely talk with your account manager.

2 REPLIES
Cisco Employee

You'd have to talk to your account manager about upgrading the license. There is no part number of a license-only upgrade, so I'm not sure how that would work.

As for upgrading from LMS 2.5, there is a part number, CWLMS-3.0-1.5KUPK9 which will give you LMS 3.0 for a discount over the original price. Of course, you may other discounts available to you so you should definitely talk with your account manager.

Thanks.

Views
Helpful
Replies
CreatePlease to create content