cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

LMS 3.0 - Portal Charts

srego4
Level 2
Level 2

When I first installed LMS3.0 , I was able to see pie charts (based on type of devices, IOS etc.) using the "Network" portal. I do not get these anymore. I have not upgraded to 3.01 yet.

Any idea why? (my java versions seem to be correct (1.50_11_b03) as all other apps (CM etc) work well.

My views on the portal page are all still default.

thanks

1 Accepted Solution

Accepted Solutions

Well, assuming you still have RME installed, click on the '+' (plus) icon in the top right-hand corner of the Portal. You should see RME in the list of portlet providers. Expand the RME section, and click the Add button next to "RME Hardware Summary". You can add as many RME portlets as you want, but the Hardware Summary will give you back your pie chart.

View solution in original post

4 Replies 4

Joe Clarke
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee

The portlet that produces the pie chart is the RME Hardware Summary portlet. Is that portlet still loaded on the Network View? If so, what are its contents? A screenshot might be helpful here.

I notice that the RME portlet is missing from the "Network" portal view. I only have the CM and DFM portlets in there. This is porbably why I am not seeing it. Any idea as to how to enable the RME portlet? (The strange part is I have not changed any default settings other than previously I was using local admin and now I am using Tacacs for authentication {with all privs})

Thanks

Well, assuming you still have RME installed, click on the '+' (plus) icon in the top right-hand corner of the Portal. You should see RME in the list of portlet providers. Expand the RME section, and click the Add button next to "RME Hardware Summary". You can add as many RME portlets as you want, but the Hardware Summary will give you back your pie chart.

great!! thanks j. I kept trying to play witht views and did not see the + sign to add the portlets.

Thanks again.

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: