cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

LMS 3.0 : RME DCMA0077: Could not create job.

Sonugnair_2
Level 1
Level 1

Hi,

We have LMS 3.0. The configs for all devices are shown as out of sync.When i click on "Sync" it give me the error message "DCMA0077: could not create job. Check dcmaclient.log for more details.

Device discovery and data collection are OK.

Does anyone know why this message occurs?

Thanks and regards

Sonu.

10 Replies 10

Joe Clarke
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee

Please post the dcmaclient.log.

I am attaching the file.

Please post the output of the pdshow command.

Attaching pdshow.txt

This output is incomplete, but I can already tell you have some process failures. Please provide the complete pdshow output as well as the output of the command, netstat -a -n -o -b.

Hi,

In processess i found out that process CTMJrmServer was shut down. This has started and npw the job can be created successfully. But the sync fails and the logs says

>>>>

Protocol ==> Unknown / Not Applicable

Unable to get results of job execution for device. Retry the job after increasing the job result wait time using the option:Resource Manager Essentials -> Admin -> Config Mgmt -> Archive Mgmt ->Fetch Settings

<<<

In RME --> Administration --> Config mgmt --> Transport settings --> Application Archive mgmt has telnet as the first selected protocol.

Attaching pdshow and netstat as well.

Thanks,

Sonu

You appear to be running into a DFM issue. Do you have .NET 2.0 SP1 or higher installed on this server?

The Ciscoworks is installed on a windows 2003 server. There is no .NET 2.0 SP1 or above. There is also DHCP running on this machine.

Regards,

Sonu.

DHCP is not supported. You will need to disable all DHCP interfaces, and give the server at least one static IP address. After doing so, you will need to reboot.

Actually i meant that the Ciscoworks server also acts as a DHCP server for clients

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community:

Innovations in Cisco Full Stack Observability - A new webinar from Cisco