Views
Helpful
Replies

LMS 3.0 running very slow

hashmatpaki
Level 1
Level 1

Dear

I have LMS 3.0 running on Sun T2000 server machine with 8Gb RAM. Total No of devices is around 120 and I have license of 5k devices. After installation and basic configuration, when I access LMS server through web, it take 1 or 2 minutes to open a page. Now what should I do to resolve this issue.

Thanks

3 Replies 3

MICHEL.HEGERAAT
Level 1
Level 1

Ciscoworks may be trying DNS resolution on itself and all devices and waiting for the timeouts.

I managed to speed up things by putting hosts in /etc/hosts.

Give it a try as it easy.

Cheers,

Michel

I have already specified my server in the /etc/hosts file but still slow response, I am facing problem in using LMS, I know my machine is capable of running LMS but it is giving very slow response. Do LMS require proper DNS configuration on the server or any other problem behind its slow response, please help me in this regard.

Thanks

My LMS server entry is added to the DNS server and it is resolving by nslookup. Now what else I can do to speed up LMS.

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: