cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

LMS 3.1.1 - JRM server is down or inaccessible for this user and DCR Server is down or inaccessible

h-etchepare
Level 1
Level 1

Hi everybody,

I have troubles with LMS 3.1.1 installed on Windows Server 2003 SP 2

When I go to Common Services -> Hoime I can see that (see PDF in attachement)

JRM server is down or inaccessible for this user

DCR Server is down or inaccessible

Anyone know why these services are Down ?

You can find in attachement,

pdshow

TomcatMonitor

Thanks for any help,

Hervé Etchepare

1 Accepted Solution

Accepted Solutions

Do the following.  Set The Daemon Manager service to Manual, then reboot.  When the server comes back, delete NMSROOT/databases/cmf/cmf.log.  Then run:

NMSROOT/objects/db/win32/dbsrv9 -f NMSROOT/databases/cmf/cmf.db

Then set the Daemon Manager service back to Automatic, and reboot again.  Things should come back up.

View solution in original post

9 Replies 9

Joe Clarke
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee

Post screenshots of your Services control panel showing all of the CiscoWorks services.  Also, post the list of contents under NMSROOT/databases/cmf.

Hi,

In attachment the infirmations requested,

Thanks for your help,

Regards,

Hervé Etchepare

Hi,

In attachment the infirmations requested,

Thanks for your help,

Regards,

Hervé Etchepare

Do the following.  Set The Daemon Manager service to Manual, then reboot.  When the server comes back, delete NMSROOT/databases/cmf/cmf.log.  Then run:

Then set the Daemon Manager service back to Automatic, and reboot again.  Things should come back up.

Hi,

It seems to be okay !

Thanks a lot for your assistance ... but what was the problem with the application, ?

Regards

Hervé

The database transaction log had become corrupt.  This procedure forces the database to a closed state, allowing it to start without the transaction log.

Hi Clarke,

Could you please guide me on how to navigate to the path mentioned by you to delete the following file...

Rgds,

Partha

The full procedure is documented in https://supportforums.cisco.com/docs/DOC-8796 .

Hi Joe
I am facing issue under Admin -> System -> Device Credentials and AAA Information
DCR server is down and inaccessible

And
in Inventory

Error in communicating with DCR Server.
DCR Server may be down. Please start the DCR Server and then refresh the page.

Please support me in this issue.
Thanks
Moazzam
Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: