Cisco Support Community
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Announcements

Welcome to Cisco Support Community. We would love to have your feedback.

For an introduction to the new site, click here. If you'd prefer to explore, try our test area to get started. And see here for current known issues.

LMS 3.1 top ACS 4.1 integration errors

I am attempting to integrate LMS 3.1 to acs 4.1 I am following this solution:

http://www.cisco.com/en/US/prod/collateral/netmgtsw/ps6504/ps6528/ps2425/prod_white_paper0900aecd80613f62.html#wp9000133

However when attempting to put the LMS server into the LMS Server NDG as a AAA client I get an error with overlapping IP address.

I understand this is because I have a NDG called "Network Devices" that contains an AAA client "cisco-devices" with a wildcard IP address of n.*.*.* due to our 4500 cisco devices this ACS handles.

Our LMS 3.1 server is n.117.193.36 so when entering the new aaa client "lmsserver1" with that IP address I get the error regarding the overlap in IP addresses.

I initially thought that the client with the n.*.*.* would cover my LMS server however this client has the Single Connect TACACS+ AAA Client option enabled and the instructions says not to enable this for LMS intergration.

Is there a work around other than splitting the n.*.*.* wildcard up into n.0-116.*.* and n.118-255.#.# therefore freeing up n.117.#.#

Many Thanks

1 REPLY
Cisco Employee

Re: LMS 3.1 top ACS 4.1 integration errors

There is no workaround. The "*.*.*.*" will work provided you disable single connect. If that is not possible, you'll have to split the NDG range to put the LMS server into its own NDG.

Views
Helpful
Replies