Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

LMS 3.1 win2k3 - devices disappeared on CS

Hi users,

I've LMS 3.1 with patches cwa1.1.0-win-CSCsv592911 and CSCsu84143-01 installed on a customer. I'd configured almost everything on LMS, registered about 60 devices on CS and customer has used LMS for some days.

After rebooting windows, all devices on CS (on CS > Device and Credentials > Device Management) disappeared!!!

Does anyone knows what can be wrong? Is this a common error? Is there any way to recovery (don't have backup)?

Thanks,

Best Regards.

Flaviano.

1 Accepted Solution

Accepted Solutions

Your ACS integration is broken. Until you fix it, you will not be able to manage any of these devices in LMS. Alternatively, you can break ACS integration, and all of the devices will be visible again.

View solution in original post

7 Replies 7

Just another information: I've tryed to reboot windows and have started all services related to windows, but still can't see devices on CS > Device and Credentials > Device Management.

Thank you,

Regards.

Flaviano.

Joe Clarke
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee

Is this server integrated with ACS? Do you see the missing devices under Common Services > Device and Credentials > Reports > Devices not configured in ACS?

Hi Joe,

See attached the output (LMS_ACS.JPG). Some days ago, I'd checked this, regarding another problem, and the list is empty. Now it seens that all devices are on this list.

So, is this the problem? I mean, the devices which are on this list are not showed no Device and Credentials on Common Services?

PS: HTTP/HTTPS is not reachable (ACS_.JPG), but even before it wasn't and I could see the devices, so I think the problem is not related to this, right? TACACS+ connectivity with ACS is OK (ACE_.JPG).

Thank you,

Best Regards,

Flaviano.

Your ACS integration is broken. Until you fix it, you will not be able to manage any of these devices in LMS. Alternatively, you can break ACS integration, and all of the devices will be visible again.

After breaking ACS integration, could see devices on Common Services again. You are right, the problem is this integration.

I will check what can be wrong and, if necessary, will open a new thread.

Thanks again.

Best Regards,

Flaviano.

Hi Joe,

See attached the output (LMS_ACS.JPG). Some days ago, I'd checked this, regarding another problem, and the list is empty. Now it seens that all devices are on this list.

So, is this the problem? I mean, the devices which are on this list are not showed no Device and Credentials on Common Services?

PS: HTTP/HTTPS is not reachable (ACS_.JPG), but even before it wasn't and I could see the devices, so I think the problem is not related to this, right? TACACS+ connectivity with ACS is OK (ACE_.JPG).

Thank you,

Best Regards,

Flaviano.

Hi Joe,

Thank you,

Best Regards,

Flaviano.

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community:

Innovations in Cisco Full Stack Observability - A new webinar from Cisco