Views
Helpful
Replies

LMS 3.2.1Database restore showing repeated messages

raza555
Level 3
Level 3

Hi,

We are relocating lms on same server from c to e: drive, with new installation on e:drive

Successfully uninstall LMS from c: drive with clean_system. Exe. 

I have done fresh installation of LMS 3.2.1, installation has been 100% successful, after installation Iam trying to restore database which was backed from exactly same version of LMS. Database restore has been 100% successful for 7 hours, till the point that iam start seeing below message in restore backup.log and also same message in cmd as well. 

1. restorebackup seems to loop at the point of restoring RME database.

---

The untar for the tar file E:\CAPCIS~1\tempBackupData\rmeng\filebackup.tar is still locking the directory [E:\CAPCIS~1\tempBackupData\rmeng]. May be the file content is huge, and its taking more time. It is recommended to type (y) and continue restore.

Do you want to continue the restore (y) or quit the restore (n) [y/n][Sat Nov 12 02:05:24 2011]         

[Sat Nov 12 02:05:24 2011]         

The untar for the tar file E:\CAPCIS~1\tempBackupData\rmeng\filebackup.tar is still locking the directory [E:\CAPCIS~1\tempBackupData\rmeng]. May be the file content is huge, and its taking more time. It is recommended to type (y) and continue restore.

Do you want to continue the restore (y) or quit the restore (n) [y/n][Sat Nov 12 02:05:39 2011]         

[Sat Nov 12 02:05:39 2011]         

---------------------

Iam clicking y to continue restoration, but then iam seeing same message again. 

Filebackup.tar is 10.2GB. Please eliminate the issue that back file was not good as I have seen in it cmf version.info, status= successful, 

LMS installation have 100% successful, as I have checked each log no error at all, all processes up & running ok. No error in servers event viewer.also as it was fresh installation, so I think it's no point of thinking to reinitialiaz database again and start whole backup again. 

Please advise what I do, Iam have left the screen at this stage and need urgent advise to proceed further.

Database restore showing repeated below messages the restore (y) or quit the restore (n) [y/n][Sat Nov 12 02:05:24 2011]         

[Sat Nov 12 02:05:24 2011]         

Do you want to continue the restore (y) or quit the restore (n) [y/n][Sat Nov 12 02:05:39 2011]         

[Sat Nov 12 02:05:39 2011]         

1 Reply 1

Martin Ermel
VIP Alumni
VIP Alumni

if antivirus software is running disable it.

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: